9.16.2005


WHEN WOMAN SAYS "I SEE YOU DIFFERENTLY"
U BETTER BELIEVE IT
She means it!!!! :)
CRAPPY Relationship Therory
You are about to meet your new date. Adrenaline rushed thru your vein. Your heart is pounding, you checked your look couple times be4 you left home. Your shirt looks good on you.Checking your make up in your car mirror then double check whether you have lipstick on your teeth. You made sure you put the best cloth you have, took a shower, straightened you hair, (if you are a black girl I am sure you got your hair done. For the side note: I LOVE THE WAY YOU GUYS DO YOUR HAIR). You have done everything perfect but one thing. If you want to know what is wrong keep reading.

YESSSSSSS, here the guy of your dreams: Mine physically would look like this but not important now. He is tall, muscular, dark complexion, has perfect haircut (nice neatly kept braids would be just OK), dressed stylish and beautiful smile in his face. My eyes quickly checked his shoes right away because I do not mess with a man who does not know how to keep his shoes and teeth clean. Man's shoes tell a lot about him. It never failed me :D What a combination (teeth and shoes). Go figure. (Insert your perfect date. If you a guy picture a gal of your dream just standing couple steps away and waiting. ) He opens the door for you and ummmm smells million bucks. (For guys she is polite and lets you do your own macho thing such as opening door for her, letting her order before you. You guys know how that goes, right? For a guys all that I described for both genders applies)

You start talking and there is perfect chemistry . You exchange numbers with the hope you going to see each other again. Gals start thinking oh, awww he is so fine, we are going to be together. Guys think “hmmm how good is she in the bed? Oh even better, how soon I get get into her panties” Hey maybe not .. How am I supposed to know? If I knew what man think I would not be a love preacher, right?

However, one thing is very common for both genders. We see 2 people in one physical body. Come on my gal friends let’s admit publicly that when we meet a man we see him and then we see a guy in him that we dreamt of. Oh snaps, Wake Up!!!! Ur perfect relationship which was about to start is going to end. Because you have to see 3 person in him or just 1 person.
Ok formula goes this way (depending on your personality type):

Personality I (less romantic gals or gals who have been hurt more than 2 times)
1 guy (who stands in front of you) A guy you dreamt of + A guy who has family (strong mother sun, sister and brother relationships), friend, own hobby = Potential relationship. (Relationship may not be what you wanted. If you do not know what I am talking about read my previous posting “Relationship vs Love”)

Personality II (more romantic, love dovey type gals who is ready to get hurt more. Unless she is lucky)
1 guy (who stands in front of you)+ a guy of your dreamt of (or you going to make out of him) + a guy who has family , friend, own hobby = Potential relationship

Personality III (The ones who does not learn from pass experinces. Gets hurt over and over again. Ding ding... time to change)

1 guy (who stands in front of you)+ a guy of your dreamt of (or you going to make out of him) = No potential at all.

If you know what you want from relationship then you have to tell the person hey U beautiful monster, I am looking this and that (but pls do not do it after first or 5th dates. At least wait 3 month or 6 month or so. You got to feel the vibe airght?). What do you want out of this? If your wants and his wants do not match then do yourself a big service -walk out of that beautiful monster because you are about to be funcked in your heart.

My gal friends you will never ever can change a man unless he wants too. Dudes, it is sad to accept , you guys have more chance to change a woman than a woman change you. But some of us will not move an inch for a man.

Lesson to learn : “NEVER ENTER NO RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR OWN PERCEPTION AND RULES. ” Scrape off all the rules MAMA told you. It is 21 century and ppl have new dating rules. For some reason one old wisdom works better for all times- you keep your legs tied close. When time comes you can open it. This piece of advice easy to say hard to do. But real man should know we are all adults. NO more highschool's 6 month wait period stuff ... what did i say??? A real man?? Where are they ??? If you find one halla. For now it works better when legs are closed... If I come up better solution I will let ya know because I love ya all with bottom , top and middle of my heart...


Love ya all,
Love preacher

8 comments:

Danielle said...

just back for my daily dose of relationship therapy!

Bougie Black Boy said...

Dear love preacher,
I'm a love cynic!

No_the_game said...

Words,

Thanks, I just put my thought on the net.

D,
I am glad you come back and read my crazy theory

Stephen,
Wow we could make a perfect date. LOL

BlazngScarlet said...

Great post!

Methinks I will be back for more ...

Theresa said...

Interesting theory.
That legs together thing might work for you 20-something gals, but I'm over 40. My hormones are kicking in, Girlie! Besides, I don't want to play hard to get when
A. Everyone knows I'm easy.
B. It's all just a silly game about who has the pussy.

ilaiy said...

threasa

I donot agree with you .. Age has nothing to do with that. If you are "40" doesnot mean that you are easy. I think ..

Sorry for not dropping by @ your blog.. Was out of town for the last month ..

./thanks
ilaiy

Chele said...

Whatever happened to friendship first? Why does every man we meet or spend some time with have to go in the "potential love interest" catagory?

No_the_game said...

Chele,

That is a good point. It is true every man we meet does not need to be out BF or anything that natures. I always had male friends. I prefer that to females because it is much easier. I always tell my other female friends that guys do not act up or try to be jealous or wanna piece of your boyfriend. If you know what I mean? I always tell with guys it is straightforward: They want to fuck you or they do not. With females you really do not know what they want.

Anyways, I should have been more precise on my article and made a distinction. When I wrote it I was thinking about male/female relationship.

Thanks for stopping by,
Nothegame