9.06.2005

Dangerously in love or obsessed with love?

I am really having blast after my graduation and looking for jobs. I think finding a job is also kind game. It is a game that has its own rules such as discrimination, alienation, favoritism, overqualified or under qualified BS ing etc..

Uh oh … am I complaining. Naw not at all. Yeah I almost forgot it is not my professional whining blog it is my romantic whining blog. Uhh sounds awful… Am I a whining person?? Got to pay attention to it too.

Yes, I am writing about love and romance. Today I received phone calls from people I would least expect. I do not know why they are calling but they all were saying something nice about me. I am wondering if they are calling to hook up or just trying to be thankful. Who knows? I just talked both of them less than 5 min and made sure they know I am busy. Which I was. Yeahhhh it is a progress. But I realized one thing, my mind did not start anaylizing why they are calling as it used to. I used to try to analyze why this and that is being said . What he meant when he said this and that. It was really nice. One of them wanted to take me out with him. When he told me that I felt appreciative and thanked him for thinking to take me with him. That is it. No further thoughts were given to that conversation at all. I truely appreciate the thought. It was nice of him. That is my Baby Boy :)
GOD, I am so happy I can do it again. I am appreciating that I am getting more mature day by day and enjoying myself. I realized that most people are not dangerously in love , we are just OBSESSED with LOVE. At leat what I think. I have never been (maybe once dangerously in love- first love ) rest of the time I was a big time obsessed in love. I just wanted to love and be loved so badly. What to do I am touchy feelly person. So what?? Life is so nice when you just can flip pages of your life and be appreciate for the people you met.

“Everybody can teach us something. If person has nothing to offer that person can teach us how not to be like him/her” (it is my own thoughts and it is copyrighted. please do not use it unless you give me credit for it when you use it)

No comments: