9.08.2005

WHAT LOVE MEANT TO BE

Complication is not new to me. I have spent my childhood in complication and tried to figure out why everyone’s mother was younger than mine. Then later I found out an answer to the question. She was my grandmother not biological mother. Then I become defensive when someone asked me how was my mother. Anyways, all that is a differnt topic.

Life is complicated as it is. Therefore no need to creat new complications. Nowadays, most of us do outself disservice when we try to live in the fantasyland. Looking into eyes of reality is far better. It keeps your emotions on check.

Not long time ago I was explaining the meaning of love. The word LOVE is overestimated. When we say Love we think faster beating hearts, hearing somebody is playing perfect masterpiece on guitar. Someone feels lifted because s/he is loved. People's heartstrings starts playing their favorite songs. (As long as it is not punk pop or hard rock :)

Ho ho ho , uuuuu lalala, Momma MIAAAA You are in love. Lets the world watch you: Do you feel jumping from one cloud to another? You cannot wait to see him/her. It feels world is ending when you do not see him/her. (Believe me the world is going nowhere)

On other hand reality is screaming "WAKE UP FOOL!!! You are alive and still living on mother earth. You have not entered Heaven yet." Maybe there you can find something like that. Nothing is perfect. I wished all humans could feel the way I described and still feel happy. No do not funk with your heart. Love is not those feelings that they talk in poems. That kind of love puts end to marriages before you know it. Love should be actionable rather than JUST a feeling. When LOVE is not based on action that is when is gets stinky and hurtful. Why to call something LOVE when you do not see in action. I think there is need to invent a new word for LOVE. Because everybody uses the word so much it has lost its meaning.

Love should be like a house where the foundation of it should be trust or ability to give a chance to each other to earn it (under no circumstances it should not be guaranteed, only it should be earned). The 4 walls should be:
1 = Respect for each other
2 = Ability to respect each others privacy (Do not get obsessive because she caries your ring or dates you exclusively)
3 = Caring about each other feelings
4 = Understanding

The roof should be combination of constant communication and sharing feelings; taking time for each other, making other person feel special and never ever taking each other guaranteed in life.

I hope I do not sound an old lady... Hey if I do I do not care. I prefur to be an old lady than a crazy gal who gets hurt over and over again.

All the best,

Sleepy_Nothegame

5 comments:

Clay said...

great post -- love is so confusing ... we are all on the process of trying to get a grasp on it

Rell said...

but then again what would love be without the feelings? The "she makes my leg curl, my heart skips a beat."

Would it be as much fun or would it be like a job?

Tha BossMack TopSoil said...

Love is a cold muthafukka baby, when it gets you, it's got you, you stuck. By tha way G-Moms raised a Nigga.

No_the_game said...

Rell,

Thanks for the post. Actually i was thinking how to respond to you while i was driving today. See I love my commentators.I have never said love without feeling. I said love without reality or fake feelings. Most ppl do not mean when they say they love. They all mean fake feelings. Fake meaning: they think they are in love but they also cheat as easy as they say they love.

Regards,
Nothegame

No_the_game said...

Stac,

Boss are easy to make fall in love. Because they spend most of their time at office or around u. I knew one gal who was messing around her boss. It was wild. They were having sex 4 times a day. Before breakfast, lunch, snack sex and good night sex before going home. But she end up being on some crazy sh*** later on. I would not do it but hey if u have a taste for it go for it if u can handle it.LOL