9.18.2005


I want to join this crime fighting group. It is on D_Unite.

Name: NBNA (NO Bulshit, NO Asshole)

Pimp Name: RUB (Ridding U Babe)

Weapon: (hand gun) Foreing Accent, Bottle of Jack Daniel,Vodka









Attack Method: Collect & Divide then Destroy. She diveretes your attention by sexual appeal . Her sexy accent and exotic look activates all your sexual fantacies while she is finding key information to carry out mission.

Outfit: Sexy black outfit to keep myslef diguised. I have undershirt which says infront: “I kill what I fuck” back it says “I fuck what I kill

Here we go Daniella.... I am starting my holy week LMAO

3 comments:

Bougie Black Boy said...

That is HILARIOUS. I want to be on the crime fighting unit too!

No_the_game said...

Stephen,

Come and join. U have to talk out Mack Boss Daniella. She rules the hood and fights agaist "Bad"gangsters. We are bunch of sexy gals and hot guys. It is going to be army soon :)

I yet to be confirmed "Prayers" :D

Danielle said...

Haaaaaaaaa!! love it gurl thas what I am talken about, you are now a memeber of the d unit!!