9.05.2005



It seems like last couple days I have been out and about. Thursday I was in a good underground Hip Hop Club that STL can offer. Friday I was in Russian house party. Saturday, I was doing something. I am sure I was not at home. Sunday, yesterday I went to club. I was a designated driver. I was give a ride my friend and her new boyfriend. Since I gave up drinking I get the driver seat always. I was there and by myself- Meaning no date. Everybody came as couples. So what? Right? I am so happy to announce: I am happy again being myself. I remember I used to travel all over the world by myself and enjoy it. (I have been 35 countries, 5 continent and lived in 4 continent) I am proud of it but I am poor because of it materially. Emotionally it is priceless and I am more round up person than most of the people.

Anyways, last night people watching were amazing. I finally confirmed that most people just out there and crazy. Last night my mind was everywhere but in that club. LOL My mind was wondering how I can start my own business and become my own boss. How I am going to control my kids if I will have one. I also was telling myself I should get a good camera to take with me everywhere. I might start online TV. Hey you never know. Club was mixed crowd: poor, rich, white, black, Asian, young, old, good dancers and bad dancers, skinny gals and fat gals. Oh boy, all was shaking. Awww those asses and tiny skirts. (I do not know who sings the song "Back that ass up" mmm mmmm. I know now why most ppl have STDs) I mean ppl were not dancing they were stripping for free. What a life style most ppl have!!! Awesome... perfecto.. as long as a half naked, but open gal is not me, my little sister or my mom. Ohhh sweaty ppl. ( Rule #1 Pls take a shower before going to clubs) Weed smoking, gay kissing, PIMPing, One night stand seekers night. You know what? Most of the gals are so pretty but they looked a monster too me. Hey hey do not think I am lezbo now. I appreciate beauty.

The entire time I was wondering if there were any people with substance in that CLUB. I am sure there were some. Pls, do not get me wrong. I am not conservative at all. I am just not OK ass shaking, tong showing, dick rubbing dance style. Hey who am I at the end to judge people. Only thing I learn from my yesterday lesson is the followings:

1. I am back and I am happy. I enjoy myself.. I loved to be walking around watching people. I am back my days when I used to walk streets of Paris kicking around empty beer bottles. I am back GOD I am back. I am happy. I did not feel bad I have nobody with me. It is priceless for me. … Can everybody hear I am back.. I knew I am back when I went to John Legend concert by myself. And I felt absolutely happy. But I was not sure. I know now I will be able just go out and hang out..

2. I realized thatwhy there are many poor people than rich people. Answer is simple: MOST PEOPLE ARE JUST PEOPLE … THEY HAVE NOTHING EXTRAORDINARY. How on the world people remember every single line in any given song ..??? Truely amazing!!!
Last night I learn one thing about myself. I actually should have said I appreciate one thing about me. I am so damn lucky that I am picky. PICKY is a good thing. I would not be happy if I was not a picky person. I am so glad I am not questioning if something is wrong with me. It is not me it is surrounding that sucks. What is the benefit of being an ordinary crazy person?

3. In the club a big screen TV were displaying a massage. “UR HELP IS NEED FOR KATRINA VICTIMS. PLS DONATE MONEY AT THE BAR OR AT THE PRONT DESK” As nerdy as I am I asked bartenders if they got any donations. Hmm do you know what? The answer is NONE. There were 500 + people in the club. They were all drunk. To get that drunk one at least to get 2 or 3 strong drinks. (the cost avarages $20+ )We are great patriots. They all could skip a drink and donate the money to the fund. Horrayyyy we are all patriots. I am going to put an article about Katrina on my political website soon http://www.confusedcitizen.com/

For now I am off going to eat some BBQ and sing GOD BLESS AMERICA .. I love AMERICA!!! SUCH A BEATIFUL COUNTRY

Happy Labor Day,
Nothegame

1 comment:

No_the_game said...

Hey Word,

Well said. No comments I could add on it.

Best,
Nothegame