8.14.2005



Story I: Here is my first story about a guy I dated. I think he deserves all the rights to be a first person I am going to write about. Since I am not going to put people’s real name on the web I am going to give them a nickname. So I will call him Polar Bear. He is the best thing has happened to me. I meet him right after my 4 years relationship ended. He was taking economics class with me and at the same time he was a tutor. He was always nervous around me. At first I did not find him attractive at all. One day he was tutoring me and his hands were shaking and he was sweating. First I thought nothing of it. I thought he is nervous because he is not comfortable with tutoring….

When I dated him it was fun but we had all the fights… Our fights got so bad… people around us started referring us “Old married couples” So I decided we should end the relationship and we did. But we kept friendships… I know that if I am in trouble he is the one will be there for me to support me without a doubt..

What I liked about him as boyfriend

  • He was reasonable… Even when he did not agree with me
  • He was supportive – mental support means a lot to me
  • He had bigger view of life
  • Always returned phone calls
  • Even though he was working a lot of hours to build his own business he always had time for me

What I did not like about him

  • He did not like working out
  • He did not liked me pointing flaws in his way of thinking or behavior
  • It was easy to upset him
  • Too quite
  • He was strong headed – kill yourself he will not change his opinion
  • I DID NOT LIKE FIGHTING WITH HIM OVER EVERTHING.

    After him I make sure I do not get involved nobody I have arguments always.

No comments: