8.13.2005


My date profile reads:

Heading: We teach people how treat us

I am open-minded, choosy, multicultural, well traveled, sophisticated but not complicated, “can do” attitude person. I do not bring drama. I am not expecting to meet anybody who can bring drama or create “drama situations.” Here is message topic for you if you decide to write to me.

1. What is the most important life-lesson you've learned?
2. How is your life different than you imagined it would be like when you were younger?
3. What do you think is the biggest mistake men/women tend to make in relationships?

My answer to this questions are:

1. What is the most important life-lesson you've learned?

Patience is valuable asset but there are times too much of patience can cause long term problems.

2. How is your life different than you imagined it would be like when you were younger?

When I was younger I wanted to travel the world. I have traveled 35 countries but still not enough. Oh yeah I used to think I would have tons of money by age 26. I am still building the foundation. I guess travel had to contribute to it too. For my foundation I need to do 2more things and I am hoping I will be able to reach to them before I hit 35.


3. What do you think is the biggest mistake men/women tend to make in relationships?
The biggest mistake man/woman make is to get too much involved other person's daily life. I think even married ppl should not do it. We all need our own space. If there is trust in relationship it should work out just fine with you knowing it where is the loved one. That being said, I wanted add that some ppl more touchy feely ppl. Just if we can keep the beat.... It all depends on person’s personality


Some people responded:

(He was an attorney)You're a challenge...that much is obvious. I noticed the questions in your headline and must answer.....ANSWER 1: Everything is impermanent (from Buddism); ANSWER 2: I don't acutally feel old as I thought I would, and I do not know everything (in fact, I believe I have more questions than when I was a kid); ANSWER 3: People hear one another, but forget to remember to listen.

(He is a doctor, I think)You seem like an interesting person to get to know- Let me answer your 3 questions

1. "And as ye would that men should do to YOU, do ye also to THEM likewise" - It's easy to say this quote but its very difficult for people to follow this. Now that i have matured i realize how important this statement is.

2. When I was young I wanted to be a judge or a doctor- I ended up being a podiatrist (foot and ankle surgery). I have been blessed in that things that I planned when I was younger are now starting to unfold how i'd like. I really haven't had any serious incidents. I try to stay goal-oriented.

3. In relationships- people tend to give up to easily when tough obstacles are presented to them. Most relationships break down from a fundamental lack of communication.

(This was some kind of weirdo who was traveling to my town wanted to get together. Yeah Right I am on my way to see you )
1) Life is way too short and valuable to sit around and worry about yesterday/tomorrow. You HAVE to live in the moment, because that is what being alive is about...
2) I assumed that I would be a multi-millionaire... just like everybody else on TV
3) Loss of respect along with being unequally yoked...

(He is a divorced musician )1. What is the most important life-lesson you've learned?
At the risk of sounding bitter: Open your eyes and see what's really happening. People often are in situations they either don't realize they're in, or they hope will get metter but won't. Neither is healthy. We frequently need help to see what's going on; someone to "show us the light" so-to-speak.

2. How is your life different than you imagined it would be like when you were younger?
In high school, I thought I had it all figured out. Ah, the young and the useless. Later, I thought marriage was forever and everything could be worked out. Now, I'm just kinda scootin' along and trying not to mess up the operation too much.

3. What do you think is the biggest mistake men/women tend to make in relationships?
We try to 'fix' each other instead of appreciating the other. We try to mold the other into what we think they should be. Instead, we should appreciate the differences, adding their qualities to our own, making the union of the two larger, stronger, and more well rounded.

(He is a young guy who attends collage)

Don’t know how to start...It would be whole lot easier talking in person but hey...

I learnt a lot of life lessons.

1) One of the most important to me in this setting would be to learn from others mistakes...u don’t necessarily have to experience something on ur own. Living in a University setting though off campus...
plenty goes on .. Id rather learn form what someone else did than take a chance and risk ruining my life and what i got going for the here and now.

2) When I was younger...I had a real childish and highly nature
and people would openly talk about how I wouldn’t amount to anything. Wouldn’t make University...wouldn’t grad high school. All that. And i almost started believing that too...ha! the jokes on them. got done
with high school. Trying to get done with this Criminal Justice Degree. U live u learn u progress, u know? So, now..I am just doing my thing with my family giving me full backing.

3) If I were to round up the biggest mistake men/women tend to make in relationships...wow...I don’t know think there are a bunch of 'em and don’t think it would be right to simply say one. I'll give one or two.

Not communicating on a constant basis. If a problem arises...don’t keep it bottled up...let the other person know in good time...coz when it comes out...its usually ugly. Can hurt feelings..

Not being honest or keeping everything real. A lack of trust from the word go would be like balancing anything on a piece of thread. Something is going to give.

Treat each other right...Show some love, respect each others desires and needs...let love grow...

Not an expert if there is such a thing, but, I know a little from what i've seen & experienced.

1 comment:

Theresa said...

These questions are really fantastic. After I give them a little thought, I'll post my answers directly to my blog. That will also give me an opportunity to advertize your blog. I really love your topics and discussions. Keep up the good work.