8.10.2005

It has been 3 years that I do not have any boyfriend(s). LOL. Since I am not a holy-molly girl I started dating and enjoying myself. You know how that goes.... Every guy is a bit different and unique in his own way. Oh there are some crappy and boring ones too. I found out that there are some people out there who just love mind games. While I was crazyly searching the one - the only one- I meet a cool guy, who is a model and a player too. But one thing I appreciated about him is that he told me upfront that he is into a lot of gals. So we became a good friends. Now I call him my Dr. Relationship. He gives me advice... But unfortunately he sometimes brutally honest with me.. Telling me move on and do not hang on.. that F****because he is after for piece of ass... I also understand some guys also putting their guards up.. Come on my gal friend you know that you are also into games. How often do we check guys income status before we go out with them.. I think it is wrong. Do you know what we get from that guy? Most of the time a broken heart and bitter feelings. I am not suggesting to go out somebody who can not support himself. What I am suggesting is that just find the one who has your qualities.. If you can find. I am not successful on that yet... Maybe will never be. Who knows. But meanwhile I am gonna update this blog about the guys I meet and will meet. Life is the journey.... Join me... Share with me... I welcome both genders input in this blog. I really want to find what it takes to find right man or woman and keep them...
LOVE,
NOTHEGAME

No comments: