8.11.2005

I am sure we all at least once tried to meet somebody on the date websites. I am also part of one of those sites and have been talking with one guy.

That is what I wrote to him.

" Yeah, I also went couple dates and every time I go dates I just feel like I am better off getting rid off the idea having a boyfriend. I have been single more than 3 years and I think I can handle it. LOL For some reason people are into too much mind games or acting as if they are always busy. Nowadays I do not go to dates if I meet somebody and I am not sure ... I suggest him to go running on weekends or go to the gym with me. That way I feel I did not waste my time on somebody. It is funny how it works. Honestly I really want to put an end to my search to find a right person. I am sure he does not exist. So what do you think about this idea?”

He responded: “As for your dating perspective, I can understand not wanting to waste your time. Yeah, its hard, but you know it only gets easier when you take the pressure off trying to find the one. Keep doing the things you enjoy and surround yourself with people who do the same and I believe the person you desire will come your way. . . . eventually. We get so wrapped up in our destinations that we forget that we should be enjoying the trip. Intelligent and attractive women are not found everyday, so you will have many more people who do not deserve you than the number who do. Don't worry when your prince comes, all the frog kissing will be just a part of the beauty of the fairytale”

So what do you think , dear visitor?

No comments: