10.19.2005

I like life, but not all the people I have met along the way….
When I was introduced to you, I knew I would fall in love with you. When I heard you the first time, I knew you will be winning my heart and stealing my soul away. An unhesitant part of me opened doors of my soul wide to let you in my world because I needed you. Since I've known you, you became un-attachable part of me. You travel with me all day. The way you sound it pours joy, power, hope and everlasting last.

You brought inner peace to my life. You made me realize who I am and what I am able to internalize. You made me to be proud of myself because I could understand you. You were always there to sing unbelievable tunes that I will never hear again. You created memories that are sealed in me and will go to the grave with me one day.

You find your way to my inner world through my ears, my eyes and flow in my vein till it touches deep down in me. When you touch my heartstrings I feel sacred, I feel the power, I feel fulfillment and emptiness inside. When you touch me, you bring out the softest part of me. You make me realize I am alive. You presence makes me realize I am living, breathing, understanding, crying, and laughing person.

I do not want to fall asleep because I am afraid I will not dream about you. I am afraid to fall asleep because I will not hear you. I want you too bad in my life. I need you in my life the way I need air to breath. When I hear you it is enough for me to close my eyes and feel your soft touch. I can feel the closeness that can take my breath away. I feel how you can be part of me without me knowing it. You are the best part of me.

Luv,

No_the_game

NOTE : This posting is our 50th posting on the blog. Thank you everybody for visiting and inspiring us to write. Your comments make our blog worth writting.

From both of us,
No_the_game & nosthegametoo

18 comments:

'liya said...

This posting describes exactly how I feel. Right now.

Happy 50th post!

:D

Danielle said...

Who u tellen!!! I totally agree with you regarding some people I met along the way.....

HAPPY 50th ME SO HORNY!!!! lol!

Meadow said...

Happy 50th and beautiful writing!

Bougie Black Boy said...

How have you been? sorry for the distance!! Glad you came back and visiting me though. Things are hectic in my world. Let's visit each others' site more often. Keep in touch

Sandi K said...

I liked this post. I felt it for sure.
Congrats on the 50th post!

o.flory said...

Having someone so special in life is a real blessing..
And when we have special people in our lives, everything is worth it..and bad moments and memories just fade away.
HAPPY 50th and you guys keep on writing!

Brea said...

I loved this post - I've felt that way before and am looking forward to it again. Happy 50th!

Prata said...

I am indifferent to life. It's not an entity. It's a state of being. I love all the people I've met along the way. I do not like some of their actions. I still love them as people though, even if I choose to avoid their presence.

Nice post though.

Tha BossMack TopSoil said...

what it do babygirl, Happy 50th!

No_the_game said...

Thanks everybody for congrad. Nosthegame & I appreciate all of you. You guys are our motivation!!!

Liya
It is great that you feel that way. I wish you stay that way.

Danielle:
Me no Horny couple of days :(( To much stress girl...

Goddess
I am so honored to get comments from Ms Goddes. You always comment on my buddy Nosthegametoo but not on mine. Yeahhhh Ms.Goddess responded my writing. Thanks a lot.

Stephen
I was hopeful you will return back to me because there was no official divorce paper. See patience pays :) I know you are Bougie but hey show some love :) Because we love you here.

MsPeculiar
This is definitely my lucky post. Isn't it amazing as people we all thing we are so different and out experience pain or love should be different.

Amber7
Thanks for encouragement on writing. Your contribution is always welcomed here. You have soulful spirit.

Armaedes
Welcome back. I am glad to see you. I would like to ask you to guess my name. Why do you ask? My English sucks? No_the_Game is from the Land of Fire. I real mean it. Take it seriously. My country name is also on my website. If you check it out it is on profile.

Brea
I am sure you will feel it that way again. Unfortunately, most people even do not know the feeling.

Prata
Hmm I wished I had put that way. But you did a good job. I will give you all the credit. You should pursue a law degree or something. You pay a lot of attention the details. You are precise when you describe things

Bossmack
Awwww BOSS was in the house. How niceeeeee. I am lov’n it. Boss I could not find your pic though :(

Rose said...

That's great....congratulations....I really enjoyed this post...

The Humanity Critic said...

Great post. Congrats!

E said...

Congratulations on your 50th post! Here's to 50 more...:-)

amylovie said...

You are a very talented writer. So heartfelt.

Thank you for the comment on my blog. Are you a knitter as well?

Amy

nosthegametoo said...

To all the wonderful readers that visit our blog, THANK YOU. We've recived so many encouraging comments and e-mails that we can't really thank all of you enough. We're always surprised by the amount of positive feedback. We hope to see you all through another 50 posts and beyond.

Peace and Love, and thank you for your kind words.

MZPEACH said...

Ahh, that was a very nice post. I absolutely adored it. I really did. It really showed another part of you no_the_game.

Congratulations on the 50th post. Damn, we started about the same time and I am only on my 25th. I am going to have to do better than that.

No_the_game said...

Dear Every Body,

I am soooo greatful to all of you for being here and helping me with your comments.

Without you all there would not be no blog and no place for me to share.

I want to thank every and each of you.

Words

U r very special to me. I hope you will have a wonderful time in Africa when you do come back to US I would like to hear from you. Thanks for being my first reader. I appreciate it.

Modeste Humanus said...

You surely expressing the most sincere feeling of any human kind. Tresspassing religions, races, tribes, and continents.
Yet you're having it. keep it, cause that makes you "ALIVE"

Tons of congrats on your 50th posting!

Keep writing nice thoughts. Very inspiring.