12.26.2006

Merry Belated X-Mass and a Happy New Year!

My Dear all!

It seems like we abonded the blog for a minute. In reallity we have not. We check it every day and visit your blogs. We want to deliver quality here and not to waste your time. We want something back for the love you guys showing us.

For some reason I do not want to come and dump all my negative feelings here. I just want to take all my feelings in and analyze it for the next year. I am coming up with a new plan which is called " 2007 is for me to prosper , to love and be loved and leave the ugly behind and welcome the beauty/happiness with open arm and heart"

I hope you will do the same. God I have some much to say but still feel a stone hanging in my heart and mind not letting me talk.

A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU!!!!


I will be back with startegies not with complains. Those who do not deserve my love and heart will not have it. I have decided I will not give my love away unless the person is really making an effort. Otherwise we all can say GOOD BYE pass HELLO future.

With luv,

NO_THE_GAME

9 comments:

Theresa said...

This is a time when many of us pause to reflect on the direction of our lives. I wish you the best of luck in getting your heart's desire, sweet girl. May you discover abundance to enrich your life for years and years to come.

CreoleInDC said...

Excellent way to start the new year!

nosthegametoo said...

I'm doing my best to have the kind of positive attitude that we all need to make our lives even better.

I love the beginning of the New Year. Aside from all my favorite college football games, I love the hope and possibility of something new most of all.

Peace, Love and Thanks to you all.

Danielle said...

happy holidays to you!

QUASAR9 said...

Hi, best wishes for the final moments of this year, and much merriment, great joy and great cheer to see in the incoming Year

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great plan for the Oh-7. As always, thanks for sharing your words of wisdom with this mere mortal..:-)

Anonymous said...

I like your attitude! My feelings exactly about not giving love to those who don't deserve it. I seem to make that same mistake over and over again in my life and it drains me far to much. Keep the positive attitude going and you will creative a happy life!

Like you, I am trying to map out my strategy for the new year and I'm finding it fascinating. I'm trying out a method called "Mind Mapping" which is a lot of fun.

You can see my mind map at: http://www.freewebs.com/burning_bus_man/freemindbrowser.html

The mind map loads pretty slowly, but once it's open you'll get an idea of what I'm trying to do. Please forgive the klunky interface, I'm still learning how to use the software. The software itself can be downloaded and installed for free from: http://freemind.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

Happy New Year and all the best to you!

Greg

Anonymous said...

I know what mind mapping is. A lot of fun, but I sometimes don't get the point.

And Happy New Year to you as well!

Deb said...

You know, I never thought that your blog was full of complaints. It's full of self-analyzing topics that help many people. Don't ever feel bad about "complaining". You have helped me realize things in my own life which I need to fully examine. I love this blog the way it is- but if you feel it needs changes, then that's up to you!

God bless and I hope your 2007 is terrific!