9.07.2006

This article is devoted to the people who are in relationship which does not envolve mind games. If you are in mind games relationship this would not pertain your case.

Enjoy the ride!!!!!!!!!!


I mean DAYUM Baby!!! That is how you do things?


How would you lie to yourself over and over again? DO you think you are the key to my heart? Then astalavista!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will claim I am heatless and I want to move on. Guess what else I can do? I will delete your number off my heart/soul/memory and will never call and answer your phone call. I do not care what the hell is going on in your life unless you show some support or understanding towards my life. Yes I do it just like that. You say I abuse you. Ha what that supposed to mean?

How many times I am going to tell your sorry ASS don’t do certain SHIT because it ticks me off. Yeah it makes me to get on the TV like Beyonce and GO MAD ( I am referring her CD where she is acting out of character as if she is a mad cow which was just release to wildlife ) You know what I am into you but I can pass by you as well.

After couple minutes or hours you settle down and come to your senses. Hold up!!! This is the person I deeply care and I am sure s/he also cares about me. I call you because I do not want to lose you to a moment of anger. I still hope that we can work it our. We can make each other a better person. How can I scratch all that happy times move on just because you act irresponsible, oblivious and with slightly “it-is-payback time” attitude? I thought we were in agreement talk thru everything till we come to conclusion. Then you pick up the phone again and call. S/he talks to you so sweet and becomes so understanding almost makes you feel guilty raising Hurricane or making an ELEPHANT out of an ant.

YES baby!!!!!!!!!! It is called HATE & LOVE relationship. It is very hard to draw a line in Hate & Love relationship but I bet you line is going to be drawn. Will it be drawn for favor or against it will depend. It will be heavily depend on both parties ability to balance dosage of LOVE & HATE. That is the dilemma of all strangled/toxic relationships. One of the classical sign off H&L relationship is both parties can meet each others standards in a half way or some fundamental MUST HAVE match some do not.
The biggest question is that IS a half way ENOUGH for both of you. How long coaching and teaching are you willing to take from each other?


Have you ever known anybody or have you ever been in LOVE & HATE relationship? What is your recommendation?


With love and passion
NO_THE_GAME

4 comments:

Enemy of the Republic said...

Yes I have. I even wrote a blog on it. What to do? Healthy answer: get out. Unhealthy: stay and suffer.

Even the best of relationships have anger and even hate, but it is balanced with love and rationality. I know of what you speak and it is hell. Some people think it is the only true form of love. But it is consuming and destructive. And like a drug, it leads to great euphoria and horrible downs.

Deb said...

I was in one ...a while ago. The only thing I can say is, if the relationship hurts more than 'feels good' emotionally...then yes...time to move on.

Clay said...

geez - this is a lil intense but lawd knows i have no recommendations.

Åsa said...

I’ve only been a bystander to love-hate relationships, never in one myself. I for one can not see any reason to live on such an emotional rollercoaster. There is only so much I can forgive – no matter how good the sex is, no matter how nice the “ups” are. I agree with Enemy of the Republic: it seams to be just as intoxicating as any drug. My advice is always: if the good times are far more and better than what the lows are bad: maybe you should stay. But honestly: shouldn’t effort and energy be spent on good things like personal growth and healthy relationships? Being angry takes up so much energy and for what? Did it make the relationship better and more stable? Are all your relationships like this? Cause then there might be a lot of work ahead to change that – not just to change partner.

These are just some questions I would ask myself.