2.27.2006




Your love is confusing and promising. What a confusion to have!!! Your love made me realize how much I am aware of my unawareness. I want to believe there is a room for me in your life without your permission. I am aware that without your permission all my dreams are obscure. Why am I attached your none-existing love? Maybe it is my fault!? Not at all! It is your fault because you keep sending mix massages on my way when I am ready to move on. You make me wonder if all these messages are tips of iceberg or your way of not letting me go. Maybe you know I am too good to let go. Maybe.. Who knows?

You know what? When I think this relationship I think of ocean and river. You are a greedy ocean taking water from the river without a promise to return it to its origin. I cannot be a river for you anymore. Un-return love drains my heart and my soul, while it is nourishing you.

You know what your none-existing love taught me? Your none-existing love helped me define what the love is. Before you, I would probably not be able to define the love. Now I know. Love is ability to realize the person is imperfect and has shortcomings, but we still love the person the same way as if you are not aware of at all.

You know what else I learned from loving you? I realized my love is as dense as autumn fog. It can disappear matter of minutes slowly but surely. Before you know it will be gone. Since I deeply care, my minutes can take longer than days, months, and even couple years. I know I can get over it because all these are not new to me.

With love,
ME

9 comments:

Prata said...

Well now, someone sounds conflicted.

Prata said...

The problem with people, they always want to forget. Without remembering the bad, you can't appreciate the good.

Leesa said...

love the visual of the "autumn fog."

lauren said...

Beautiful picture and a nice comparison to fog. At the same time, when you truly love someone, it doesn't disipate the way that fog does. It remains on forever, even if it is tainted by the other's actions or lack thereof, even when it is not returned. Much like the fog, it changes in shape and density, but unlike the fog that caring remains long after the other person has burned away.

No_the_game said...

Hello Everybody,

I truelly appericate your comments. They all have added value to my view.

Thank you so much,

No_the_game

Rose said...

Time will make a lost love seem dense as the fog. All of us have been there I am sure...

Deb said...

Definition of love:

Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. Love does not demand its own way. Love is not irritable, and it keeps no record of when it has been wronged. It is never glad about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out. Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance. ~1 Corinthians 13:4-7

To love unconditionally is a rare thing sometimes. We have to accept all idiosyncrasies and flaws in order to accept the person for the wonderful human being they are. (Or may be...)

My last break up made me realize what 'true love' was. I think it takes a tragic break up or just a loss to make one realize what they really need out of a person.

Sometimes we don't even need to have a person for us to learn what love is.

I hope that you have a better sense of awareness that goes beyond the average Joe, and who can love again----unconditionally.

Loved this post---so well written! You are very talented.

Waddie G. said...

damn...this sounds like my first same-sex relationship...

E said...

Wow. Another thought provoking post.