12.31.2005

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!



A LOVING FAREWELL TO 2005:

After a rollercoaster year, both emotionally and professionally, I must admit, there's little I would change. With all the lessons we all have been blessed to have endured and experience, it's time to take that wisdom into another year.

May 2006 bring all of you Peace, Love and all the Blessings you have the strength to work for. I wish that 2006 is a year for tremendous accomplishments and blessings.

Peace and love to you all,

nosthegametoo & No_the_game

4 comments:

Rose said...

Happy New Years to you too!

Aisha T. said...

Happy New Year, you two!

o.flory said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR FOR BOTH OF YOU, GUYS!

MAY THIS NEW YEAR BRING INTO YOUR LIVES THAT BALANCE THAT WE ALL NEED,IN ALL DEPARTMENTS OF LIFE!

I really love the way both of you write in the blogs!

E said...

Everything we go through, I believe happens for a reason. That sounds cliche but it's true. While there are things I wish I had reacted differently to, I can't say I regret any of the choices as they gotten me to my present state.

Happy New Year to you both..:-)